alice-teacher Alice 2.2, Version 8/05/2011, is now available

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Aug 5 11:40:44 EDT 2011

It is my personal practice to remove the version that is on my system by deleting the old directory, and install the newest release, by unzipping the download and moving the Alice 2.2 directory to the desired location. There is no formal uninstall process.

Because Alice 2.2 is a self-contained install and does not write to the system registry, copying over the old version with the new will probably work, but as always, your mileage may vary ;-)

Let us know if you have any questions / problems.