alice-teacher Physics principles in Alice?

Susana (Suki) Wessling suki at sukiwessling.com
Wed Apr 20 22:05:34 EDT 2011

Hi -- I got this query from a friend and can't answer it as I haven't looked for that in Alice yet. Can anyone offer and answer?

Does anyone know if any of the usual game creation programs - Scratch,
Alice, etc. - can be used to create physics-type games? If not, which
programs might be best to start out with? This is for my almost 10
year old.
Thanks,
Suki
Susana (Suki) Wessling
blog.SukiWessling.com | Examiner.com/gifted-children-in-national
Suki's Parenting and Education Facebook Page