alice-teacher EVENTS vs Return Functions

Covey, Clark CoveyC at lisd.net
Thu Apr 7 15:54:25 EDT 2011

Some of my students were having that problem because they have a network drive space allocation and they accidently saved to the "C" drive of the computer where they working and when they logged off, their data was erased.  Is this possibly the cause of your student loss?
Clark Covey, USMC, BS, CPhT
(469) 948-7171