alice-teacher EVENTS vs Return Functions

Pamela Warner pwarner at fms.k12.nm.us
Thu Apr 7 14:13:48 EDT 2011

I have a question about a problem I encounter ever so often. Several
students complete their initial worlds, with objects, programming, etc.
They save it and then the next time the open the world, the initial
world's objects and programming that they completed earlier is incomplete
or is missing many of the items.  The students have to redo most of the
world.  Any solutions?

I have had the network people check the user accounts.  We have had
rebuild one accout because this happened all computer he did his work.
However, a similar problem is still occurring.

Thanks

Pamela Warner
Computer Teacher/Computer Lab
Rocinate HS