alice-teacher From the home office: Requests for standards

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Apr 5 15:50:32 EDT 2011

There is clearly a lot of interest in Chris Dotson's request for a set of standards and competencies using Alice. I am looking into this now, and if anyone has anything or knows anything, please let me know as opposed to posting to the list. When we have some information, I will notify the list, and those who are interested will be able to ask for them at that time. Nag me in a week if I have not posted anything by then.