alice-teacher Text version of Alice Objects

Myra J. Deister mjdeister at fjuhsd.k12.ca.us
Tue Oct 26 22:35:51 EDT 2010

I don't have a Java implementation of Alice Objects in text form, but have you looked at Exploring Wonderland?  That is a combination of Alice and Media Computation.  I have used it with my AP Computer Science students and feel that it is a successful approach.

Myra Deister
Computer Science and Mathematics Teacher
CSTA Board Member
Sunny Hills High School
Fullerton, CA