alice-teacher Recording sounds on Mac

Srossdavis srossdavis at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 19:14:37 EST 2010

I had the same problem. Double click on the volume icon (bottom right of your screen) choose options, go to properties, scroll down and select mic volume. Then make sure it's not muted and it's turned all the way up. Discovered this by accident, I was so happy it worked. Hope it works for you too.

BTW, Our computers are running Windows XP.

Shannon

Sent from my way cool iPhone

"You'll know it's true. That you are blessed and lucky.  It's true that you are touched by something, that will grow and bloom in you."
~ Natalie Merchant ~