alice-teacher Recording sounds on Mac

Susana (Suki) Wessling suki at sukiwessling.com
Mon Nov 22 18:45:00 EST 2010

Hi everybody,

I've looked around and haven't seen a reference to this problem: On every computer we've tried (all Macs), Alice won't record new sounds when we choose "play sound" then "record new sound." We are able to record in another application and import into Alice, but the kids would just love to hear their own voices appear in a less roundabout manner. Any hints?

Thanks,
Suki
Susana (Suki) Wessling
SukiWessling.parentclickblogs.com | Examiner.com/gifted-children-in-national
Suki's Parenting and Education Facebook Page