alice-teacher (no subject)

Richard A. Cortez rcortez at d211.org
Fri Nov 19 11:30:44 EST 2010

You can set the vehicle property while designing the game, but you might also want to try setting it in the code.  Your kids could get the effect of someone walking to the horse, riding it, then dismounting.

Simply start with the vehicle set to the world, then set it to the horse at the appropriate time, and then set it back to world.

Rich