alice-teacher Computer overheating w/Alice?!

Wanda Dann wpdann at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Nov 15 21:55:10 EST 2010

Glad to see these responses... most definitely cleaning the system and
checking for
whether the power supply to the fan is loose are good suggestions.

Another possible suggestion is a laptop cooling pad.  Some laptops are
more prone to overheating than others.  There are many different kinds
of laptop
cooling pads... and I don't want to promote any one brand over
another.... a search
on the web should yield plenty of choices.

Wanda