alice-teacher s Digest, Vol 3, Issue 13

Susana (Suki) Wessling suki at sukiwessling.com
Tue Nov 2 23:41:38 EDT 2010

Hm… I wonder why you got that message? In any case, thanks for all the recommendations! I had found Dick Baldwin's site and already used some of his suggestions for my more advanced kids. I'll take a look at the others (and refrain from any jokes relating to the Tea Party site…) --

Thanks,
Suki
Susana (Suki) Wessling
SukiWessling.parentclickblogs.com | Examiner.com/gifted-children-in-national
Suki's Parenting and Education Facebook Page