alice-teacher Trim your posts!!

Melia, James E. jmelia at bcps.org
Wed Dec 8 11:34:13 EST 2010

Suki-

I agree............ I didn't realize we should trim our posts..........

I didn't mean to create a stir, and Agree with what has been said. Don will forward emails directly.

The group requesting this disc has one thing in common- we are all first time users. Like myself, it took a little while to find my way. I had trouble finding a comprehensive "first " unit that included worksheets, tests, video tutorials for skill progressions, etc. I suggested to Don that they create a NEW USERS CLICK HERE button on the Alice website, and provide some resources that address this issue. What is remarkable is the number of first time users who are introducing this program to their school or district.

As my own class moves through this unit, I have some conditional programming questions that I need to post, but need to figure out what the true question is first. I also don't think I have fully comprehended the difference between events and methods, and when/ how to use an event. Does this make it sound obvious that I am a new user???????????????

Jim