alice-teacher dropping a dummy

Wanda Dann wpdann at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Dec 3 14:20:13 EST 2010

Hi Jay,

Storytelling Alice differs from Alice 2 (and 2.2) in several ways, one of
which is that Storytelling Alice does not have dummy markers that can be
used to create markers for ANY object in the scene (including the camera).

Instead, Storytelling Alice has tripods.  A tripod is, in essence, a dummy
marker that works for the camera object, but not for other objects in
the scene.

Best wishes,
Wanda

You can create additional tripods for the camera.