alice-teacher Text Alice 2.2 Ver Shuts Down Spontaneously

Gabriel Alvarez gaboatbugil at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 22:25:15 EST 2010

Hello Folks,

I'm an Instructor at a private South Korea school and will be using Alice
next year to teach Java Programming. I'm having some technical glitches with
Alice 2.2 text ver. on my laptops when is idle.

I've installed it(Text CD ver.) on three computers(Two laptops and one
desktop) and for whatever reason, every time I have Alice on idle for more
than 10 minutes, it spontaneously shuts down without any warning. Why does
it do this?? Is anyone out there faced this same issue with Alice 2.2 text
version??

Any help from anyone out there would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Gabriel
--
*Gabriel J. Alvarez*