alice-teacher Needing additional Methods excercises please

june still june1300 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 14:05:49 EST 2010

HI all! Let me start by saying I am sooo glad we have this list going, it
has been super helpful.

I am teaching Alice this year to freshmen, while being new to alice myself.
I am needing some additional excercises for writing methods ....we have done
the spiderrobot walk, and skaterworld part 2 from the Duke tutorials. I want
to do a couple more reinforcing excercises....does anyone have any they can
share.
thanx for all the wonderful help and ideas.
June Still-Flores
Parkview Christian Academy
Yorkville, Illinois

june1300 at gmail.com