[6555-penn] FOOD DRIVE

Dawn Wood dawnwood at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Oct 28 09:50:51 EDT 2011

Good Morning Everyone,

It's that time of year where it is starting to get cold and everyone is
thinking about their holiday plans. This is also the time of year where we
like to give thanks for what we have and try to help others out who are less
fortunate than us. One small way we can do that is by participating in the
food drive here at CMU.

There is a box located in the front reception area underneath the coat rack
ready and waiting to be filled. Some of the items that needed are the
traditional non perishable items such as canned veggies, meats, fruits and
soups. Other household items such as toothpaste, paper towels, shampoo and
other miscellaneous items are needed and much appreciated.

Flyers are up in the kitchen, and on doors as you walk in to the main office
which list other items accepted as well as the dates. This drive will be
going on from today 10/28/11 thru 11/11/11.

Any questions please just let me know.

Thank you all in advance for the generosity in helping those less fortunate
this time of year.

Dawn R. Wood

Administrative Coordinator

Campus Services