[6555-penn] Reminder: BBQ/Potluck tomorrow at 11:30am

Tiffany Wilder twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Sep 28 13:22:49 EDT 2009

Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow is the BBQ/potluck luncheon.
Cooking/grilling begins around 10:30am and we should be ready to eat in the
conference room at 11:30am.  For those who signed up to participate and
bring a food item, thanks!  The conference room will be ready for food set
up at 10am.

The weather looks iffy tomorrow, so Rich has offered to bring in his
canopy/tent to cover the grilling area outside to keep our chef's dry.
Thanks Rich!  And thanks again to Ryan and Lorrie who are providing the
burgers and charcoal, and to Dan and RJ who will be our cooks out on the
grill.

Don't forget to wear your favorite football team gear tomorrow! Let's show
our team spirit!

As always, we appreciate anyone who is willing and able to help clean up
afterwards.

See you tomorrow!

Tiffany L. Priester

Administrative Coordinator of Campus Services

Carnegie Mellon University

6555 Penn Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA  15206

Ph   412-268-2599

Fax 412-268-9040

email    <mailto:tiffanypriester at cmu.edu> tiffanypriester at cmu.edu

              <mailto:twilder at andrew.cmu.edu> twilder at andrew.cmu.edu

"Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." - Randy
Pausch (1960-2008)