[6555-penn] 16th Annual Food Drive - begins Monday, Nov 2nd

Tiffany Wilder twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Oct 30 09:05:41 EDT 2009

Good Morning,

This year will mark Carnegie Mellon's 16th Annual Food Drive sponsored by
Staff Council to benefit the Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank.  The
food drive begins this coming Monday, Nov 2nd and runs through Friday, Nov
13th.  I will be placing a labeled box in the front office area (near
reception desk) by the end of the day today for food items to be dropped
off.

Acceptable Donations include any nonperishable food item. Basically, this
means anything in a box or a can. Any kind of pastas, cereals, canned
fruits, crackers or sauces are wonderful ideas for offerings.  If/when the
donation box becomes full, I'll consolidate the food items in the
lunch/conference room and a new donation box will be placed back in the
reception area.  All of our donations will be picked up on Fri, Nov 13th.

Many struggling and deserving families will benefit from your donations, so
thanks for your generosity and contributions!

Have a great weekend!

Tiffany L. Priester

Administrative Coordinator of Campus Services

Carnegie Mellon University

6555 Penn Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA  15206

Ph   412-268-2599

Fax 412-268-9040

email    <mailto:tiffanypriester at cmu.edu> tiffanypriester at cmu.edu

              <mailto:twilder at andrew.cmu.edu> twilder at andrew.cmu.edu

"Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." - Randy
Pausch (1960-2008)