[6555-penn] Parking lot gate

Tiffany Wilder twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Mar 16 08:42:34 EDT 2009

All,

As some of you may have realized, FMS/Allegheny Fence has installed a new
gate operating system for our parking lot gate.  They are still working out
the kinks and making sure that staff codes continue to work in the keypad
out by the gate.

I have been made aware of several people whose codes are not working with
the new gate operating system.  If you are experiencing troubles accessing
the parking lot gate with your code, please let me know.  I was also told
that the gate did not open automatically at 6am, as it is supposed to.

I will be contacting FMS about these issues today, and I hope to have them
resolved ASAP.  A follow up email will be sent out once more information is
available.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Tiffany L. Priester

Administrative Coordinator of Campus Services

Carnegie Mellon University

6555 Penn Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA  15206

Ph   412-268-2599

Fax 412-268-9040

email    <mailto:tiffanypriester at cmu.edu> tiffanypriester at cmu.edu

              <mailto:twilder at andrew.cmu.edu> twilder at andrew.cmu.edu

"Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." - Randy
Pausch (1960-2008)