[6555-penn] Phone lines fixed at Penn Ave

Tiffany Wilder twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Feb 11 08:47:21 EST 2009

All,

Verizon called me this morning to tell me that they believe all of the phone
issues at Penn Ave have been resolved. At your convenience today, please
make sure your phone is working correctly - try dialing out, and have
someone call your extension to see if your phone rings. If anyone continues
to experience trouble with their phone, please reply back to this email so
that I can create a list of phone numbers which still need Verizon's
attention.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Tiffany L. Priester

Administrative Coordinator of Campus Services

Carnegie Mellon University

6555 Penn Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA  15206

Ph   412-268-2599

Fax 412-268-9040

"Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." - Randy
Pausch (1960-2008)