[6555-penn] UPDATE: Penn Ave air conditioning

Tiffany Wilder twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Aug 10 10:45:07 EDT 2009

FMS was not able to get a new AC motor today - it is being shipped overnight
mail, and will be here tomorrow.  FMS anticipates the new motor to be
installed and working properly at some point tomorrow.  For now, FMS is
attempting to get 'some' part of the AC motor working today, to get some
cool air flowing through the building.  However, it is very likely that the
AC may be completely down for the entire day today, and for a good part of
the day tomorrow.  FMS is working to resolve the problem as quickly as
possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience while we
work with FMS to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Tiffany

  _____