[6555-penn] Attending Carnival tomorrow - possible transportation

Tiffany Wilder twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Apr 17 16:11:40 EDT 2008

All,

We are exploring the possibility of having some facilities staff take a
couple of trips to the Morewood parking lot tomorrow, to take people to and
from Carnival.  Before we make arrangements, we are wondering who would be
interested in catching a ride to carnival tomorrow?  If you are interested,
please reply to this email.  No guarantees on transportation yet - just
gauging how many people might want to do this, and then we'll see if we can
get transportation for those who wish to attend.

Thanks!

Tiffany L. Wilder

Administrative Coordinator of Campus Services

6555 Penn Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA  15206

Ph   412-268-2599

Fax 412-268-9040