[6555-penn] Reminder: Penn Ave holiday potluck luncheon and gift exchange NEXT TUESDAY, Dec 18th from 11:30am-1pm

Tiffany Wilder twilder at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Dec 14 15:19:14 EST 2007

All,

Just a reminder that our Penn Ave potluck luncheon and white elephant gift
exchange is next Tuesday, Dec 18th from 11:30am-1pm in the lunch conference
room.

If you'd still like to sign up, please do!  We only have a handful of people
signed up for both the luncheon and the gift exchange, so if you're
interested, the more the merrier!

The signup sheets are in the kitchen.

** Lorrie is providing all paper products for the luncheon - please only
sign up to bring either food or drinks

** The "white elephant" gift exchange has a $15 gift limit, and this part of
the luncheon is optional - if you're only interested in joining us for the
luncheon, that is fine.

Thanks!

Tiffany L. Wilder

Administrative Coordinator of Campus Services

6555 Penn Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA  15206

Ph   412-268-2599

Fax 412-268-9040