[6555-penn] Cooling & Heating Project

Lorrie Safar lsafar at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Aug 22 10:58:04 EDT 2007

All,

Please be advised that work for the cooling and heating project at Penn
Avenue is scheduled over the next couple weeks.    Unfortunately the nature
of this work can be noisy at times.  As soon as we have a schedule of duct
work by building area it will be shared with everyone.

The new system was actually dropped off today and is temporarily sitting in
the upper parking lot.  On Friday, August 24th, the system is scheduled to
be lifted to the roof for installation.  There will be a large crane in the
upper parking, please park all vehicles in the lower lot.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation!

Regards,

Lorrie

Lorrie Safar

Director