[6555-penn] Building Concerns - (Facility issues, Maintenance Requests, etc.)

Becky Duxbury duxbury at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 14 17:00:02 EDT 2007

Everyone

As part of Tiffany's role in the office, she has agreed to take on the
management of building related issues and key management.  Tiffany was the
manager of the keys in Housing and Dining and I'm sure she do well in
managing our location.

She can help you with completing maintenance requests to have something
fixed or answer general questions related to the building and parking lot.
She will also maintain the key cabinet for the offices in the Campus
Services area.

For ASTM and Digital Libraries staff, please continue resolving day to day
issues in your area or floor as you currently do.  Tiffany can help though
with any issues regarding the general building or parking lot.

Thank you Tiffany for taking this on.

Please let me know if you have any questions during this transition.

Becky