[SCA-BMDL] Warm outer garb sewing part 2 Sun Nov 12 at 2pm

sbooth sbooth at sbooth.net
Sat Nov 11 10:45:53 EST 2023

Once again I am hosting warm outer garb sewing. We have folks with
simple patterns for cape, capelette, hood, and japanese dobuku. Some
make some warmer outer garments to keep you warm at investiture or
twelfth night. Location: 1105 Shady Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15232. Time is
2pm-5pm. You will need about 4 yards of fleece at 58 inches wide or 5
yards of 45" wide wool to make a cape. Sewing machines are available,
but if you prefer, bring your own.

Hara Kikumatsu