[SCA-BMDL] Save the Date: Pennsic Party & Court Sunday Aug 6th 2pm

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 08:57:14 EDT 2023

Hello Debatable Lands! Salve Accolens!

Take some time at Pennsic to relax with friends, and enjoy two (count 'em,
two!) Courts and see your friends be recogonized for your contributions!

Features the elevation to Master of Defense of our our very own Fencing
Marshal, Don jorundr, plus other fun items at both Baronial and Kingdom
courts!

And don't forget the triumphant return of the very popular walking tacos,
by Lord Niall and friends!

Meet at Aethelmearc Royal (Block N04) at the Pennsic War, from 2pm to 5pm,
Middle Sunday, August 6th.

*Schedule: *

- 1pm - Set-up (volunteers welcome!)
- 2pm - PARTY BEGINS!
~2:15 - Baronial Court
~3pm (ish) -Refreshments! Light supper (walking tacos, fruit/veg, drinks,
sweet goodies)
~4 or 4:30pm - The King and Queen have business! Stick around!
- After Kingdom Court - tear down (please help if possible)

See you there!

PS: Facebook event for those that partake:
https://www.facebook.com/events/6829403910416726