[SCA-BMDL] New URL for the Dark Pages

Ronnie Kummer bataarsogdo at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 17:54:42 EDT 2021

This is were it sent me.

https://sites.google.com/site/ariannaofwynthrope/Dark-Pages

Bataar

________________________________
From: Sca-bmdl <sca-bmdl-bounces+bataarsogdo=hotmail.com at lists.andrew.cmu.edu> on behalf of Karen Kasper <ariannawyn at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 3:25:18 PM
To: Dist List BMDL <sca-bmdl at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject: Re: [SCA-BMDL] New URL for the Dark Pages

Ugh. I couldn't find any settings to let people access it without logging in.

The link on the Barony website is to the old URL, which I think is redirecting to the new one.

If someone else has more experience with the new Google Sites (which I've been resisting until they forced me by making the old site uneditable), assistance or advice would be appreciated.

If this can't be resolved, I may just set up a Wordpress site. Sigh.

Arianna