[SCA-BMDL] New URL for the Dark Pages

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:25:18 EDT 2021

Ugh. I couldn't find any settings to let people access it without logging
in.

The link on the Barony website is to the old URL, which I think is
redirecting to the new one.

If someone else has more experience with the new Google Sites (which I've
been resisting until they forced me by making the old site uneditable),
assistance or advice would be appreciated.

If this can't be resolved, I may just set up a Wordpress site. Sigh.

Arianna