[SCA-BMDL] Heraldic Commenting and Consulting meeting this Saturday

Kathryn Van Stone elsbeth at pobox.com
Mon Dec 6 19:37:48 EST 2010

Greetings from Elsbeth Anne Roth:

This Saturday I will be holding my monthly heraldry meeting.  We will
be working on commenting on submissions in process, but we are also
available if anyone wants help with  name or device.  Address and map
can be found at

https://www.google.com/calendar/event?
eid=Z2huZnBmN211OHRmOTczdjk0ZWNmOHV1MW8gaWJiNGVmajA3N3IzZ2M5a2txdmdjaWsz
OXNAZw&ctz=America/New_York&gsessionid=OK

(or off of http://debatablelands.org/calendar.html, ignoring the fact
that is says the meeting is on Wednesday).

Food is provided all day, and there is dinner after the meeting.

-Elsbeth