[SCA-BMDL] OT: New Year's Day Brunch

Robert Smith alaric at pobox.com
Sat Dec 4 11:34:51 EST 2010

Greetings All!

Robert & Kathy (aka Alaric & Elsbeth) invite one and all to a New Year's
Day brunch and party on Saturday, January 1st, starting at noon and
running till people want to leave.  Food and beverages will be provided.
Food and beverage contributions, while not necessary, will be welcomed.

Our address is 1194 Firwood Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15243 and phone number
is +1 412-306-0416.

For those with allergies, we have two non-shedding dogs who will happily
greet you at the door.

We'll have a room open for gaming as well as a tv available for those who
want to watch anything.  Children are welcome but our house is not
childproofed (nor adultproofed for that matter :-).

Associative coolness applies ... we thought you were cool enough to invite
so anyone you decide to bring along is cool enough for us as well!

Let us know if you're able to make it (and how many people you'll be
bringing) so we can get a rough estimate.

Hope to see you there!