[SCA-BMDL] Demo Help needed in St. Clairsville, OH

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 10:30:58 EDT 2006

Bored looking for something to do this weekend?  The Incipient Canton of Ath
Dreagain has asked for our help with a demo on Saturday.  The Address is
67800 Mall Rd, ST Clairsville, OH 43950.   Google puts it 67 miles from
Downtown, right off the the exit of I-70.  If you've nothing to do this
weekend, consider giving our neighbors to the west a hand.

Brandubh