[SCA-BMDL] sewing help request

L.J. Rodriguez rufinasca at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 16:07:20 EDT 2006

hey all - car broke down yesterday and i left the althyng in it when i took
off in my parents' car for work this morning....and i need the phone num to
call the baroness and get directions for sewing tonight. anybody who can pop
me the number?

i need more than just directions, i need to talk to her first, so phone is
what i need, not just the directions (altho that would be nice too ;)

thanks!

rufina