[SCA-BMDL] sewing help request

Alonzio a1onzio at bellatlantic.net
Sun Jul 16 22:04:39 EDT 2006

Hello all you fast drafting and sewing people,
Sewing circle has become a fun, productive happy group.  We have many small
and large projects that we are currently tackling and this makes us happy.
However, Pennsic is quickly approaching and with that more help is
desirable.  A few people are desperately trying to create a few outfits to
wear to war so that they will literally not be seen in the same outfit each
day.  They could use your help in the process of cutting and sewing.  Some
need to have new patterns drawn up because over the years the body changes
shape.  One of these people that has requested help is our own witty Rufina,
Grendel's Mom.  She has admitted to having worn the same few outfits for far
too many years and would really like to have some new and nicer clothes.  I
am requesting help with this.  If you can join us to help get some very nice
people better outfitted for Pennsic, please let me know or show up on
Tuesday ready to help draft patterns, cut and sew.
Thank you,
Tatyana