[SCA-BMDL] Bench Work shop

Mark Smoot marksmoot at comcast.net
Mon Jul 17 20:55:44 EDT 2006

This Saturday and/or Sunday the bench workshop will be in full swing. The
benches need to be sanded and assembled and a few remaining touch ups. If we
have some willing hands and spirit I would like to see as many people as
possible to finish up the benches.

The address is 2259 Todd Road Aliquippa, PA 15001. The directions here are
find the best way to PA 60. Go to the Aliquippa exit and go down hill on
Green Garden road past the shopping plaza (has a Big Lots and Giant Eagle).
The will be a stop light just in front of a bridge...Turn right as you go
over the bridge and that's Todd road. Go approximately 1 mile back and the
house is on the left. (across from Woodlawn Oil Co.) My banners will be
flying in front of the house.

Please call to let me know your coming at 724-857-0994. We will try to grill
some hot dogs and burgers for the working hands. Please bring a side dish
and the drink of your choice.

In service to the Kingdom
THLord Fintan na Coilled