[SCA-BMDL] OT- job fair where i work

L.J. Rodriguez rufinasca at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 14:08:37 EDT 2006

Sorry for the bandwidth folks, but i had so many people that asked me about
this, and some spoke to me but didn't give me emails, so i thought i'd just
post this here. feel free to forward it on.

The company that i work for, Leed's ( http://www.leedswrold.com ), is
holding 2 job fairs this week. the company has grown by 40% the past 2 years
running, and have been doing a lot of hiring. Leed's makes high-end
promotional items and is the 4th largest supplier in the US. the facility
here in New Kensington (really it's in upper burrell) handles production,
art, shipping, finance, product development,  and customer service and
employs everyone from janitorial staff to IT to artists to salepeople. No
cold calling. busy season is from now til december and the holidays. the
place is out in the country in a quiet industrial park, @15 mins from the
pgh mills mall, you could get here via rt28 or out rt22 to rt380. casual
work environment, nice bunch of people. they do a lot of hiring through
carol harris temps, but are doing some direct hiring right now.

The first job fair is tuesday, the 18th, from 10am - 3 pm, bring resume,
references. this job fair is for Customer Service and Data Entry.

the second job fair is on 7/21 from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm (bring resume,
references) in the parking lot in a tent. they will be recruiting for IT,
production, etc at that job fair. There will be a flyer in the Pennysaver
and Employment Guide on Wed.

use Leed's, 400 hunt valley road, 15068  for online map directions.

any questions, email me at rufinasca at gmail.com   PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE
LIST, thank you.

rufina