[Puzzles in language change] NO MEETING on Sep 23

Igor Yanovich iyanovic at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Sep 18 12:40:34 EDT 2015

Dear everyone,

As the next Wednesday is Yom Kippur, quite a few people won't be able to
come, and therefore it's wise to cancel that particular meeting.

At the same time, the week after that I'll be away in NYC on Wednesday
(because I need to apply for a visa), so the usual time will not work.
Later I will send around a doodle poll to find out whether we can do a
make-up session - for example, on Friday Sep 25 or Monday Sep 28. At that
session, we will continue discussing population genetics models and Reali
& Griffiths, and will also look a bit at some further empirical examples
of "S-curves" from the work of Amy Devitt, to be sent later in a separate
email.

Have a good weekend!

All the best,
 Igor