Problem with MRXS format in 3.2.2

tom nygen ca95129 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 23:28:52 EDT 2010

I am using Ubuntu 10.4 and openslide 3.2.2
Running the included test.c with the provided test slide CMU-1.mrxs, it
seems to me that openslide_read_region() always returns the region at 0,
0 no matter what x and y are given. I modified the x, y position when
reading region in different layers and write out the images to verify
the positions and see that the same output are produced regardless what
x, y are set to. See modified test.c attached (diff against the original
to see modifications, just simple changes).
Anybody else is seeing this? Thanks.