[oe-sync] Open Edge Computing Initiative - progress call today -> action items

Patrice Hédé patrice.hede at huawei.com
Mon Nov 16 02:26:59 EST 2015

Hi Rolf, all,

I am sorry I could not join the call again – I was travelling back at
the time of the call from Munich where we held a MEC brainstorming
meeting to design the architecture – which was rather successful in the
end. I will try to report the status of the progress of MEC in our next
call (will it be the 26?).

Regards,

Patrice