Cyrus (Sieve) and external programs

Pedro silva psilva at onesource.pt
Tue May 29 05:16:37 EDT 2018

Hello Sven,

Thanks for your answer.

Actually I would like to set up a system were a user would move his
messages to a spam folder, and by doing so, the message would be sent to
the spam learning system.

Ive seen something like this in other distributions (eg.:
https://wiki.dovecot.org/HowTo/AntispamWithSieve) I was just wondering
if the same is possible with cyrus or cyrus sieve.

Best regards,

Pedro Silva