Shared folder fiasco

Tom Plancon tplancon at bkaarchs.com
Mon Feb 26 15:23:53 EST 2018

ellie,

Thank you for the response.

Upon further investigation I am running cyrus-imapd 2.3. Don't know
where/how I saw 2.6!

It is a Thunderbird problem. I had removed Tbird and what I thought was
the profile info, but it appears Tbird stores profile data in two
locations on Win 10: C:/users/[name]/appdata/roaming/Thunderbird and
C:/users/[name]/appdata/low/Thunderbird. Removing both of those
directories and re-installing tbird then re-creating the user's account
cleaned everything up and the inbox started showing new incoming mail.

Thanks again for the hints! Everything is almost back to normal, but
still no functioning "shared" folder.

myEMAILsignature Thomas Plancon
CAD/IT MANAGER

E:  tplancon at bkaarchs.com