About upgrade and building without caldav/carddav server

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea egoitz at ramattack.net
Wed Jun 28 10:41:48 EDT 2017

Thanks a lot Nic!!!

Yes I'll build Cyrus IMAP as we run FreeBSD. Extremely helpful too your
notes mate :) :) I just hoped to know if it was possible :) and you have
give notes of incredibly huge useful

info...

Thanks a lot mates... I can say the same... please ask me if you needed
whatever it can be and if I know, please ask it and I'll be totally
pleasant of answering :) :) :)

Have fun mates :) :)