delayed delete acl

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Mon Jun 14 21:31:24 EDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-06-14 at 17:56 -0700, Andrew Morgan wrote:
> I am using delete_mode:delayed, and I noticed something I wasn't
> expecting.
> When a folder is deleted, it is moved to the DELETED hierarchy.  However,
> the acl on the folder remains the same (full access for the original
> user).

That seems correct to me.

> When a user deletes a folder, they see the deleted folder in their imap
> client as:
>    Shared Folders.DELETED.user.foo.test
> Is this the expected behavior?
> I am running Cyrus 2.3.16.

What mail client?  (I'm pretty sure we don't see this in Evolution or
Horde).  Is the mail client showing all visible folders or all
*subscribed* folders?  In in the former mode switch to the later mode.
--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam at whitemice.org> LPIC-1, Novell CLA
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>