autocreatequote in cyrus on gentoo doesn't seem to work.

Scott M. Likens damm at yazzy.org
Fri Nov 2 23:31:36 EDT 2007

Hello Yossie,

I would like to let you know that by default Gentoo's version of cyrus
imapd does not enable the 'autocreate' features.

You will need to enable those in /etc/portage/package.use

I refer to you to the Gentoo Handbook on how to define USE flags.

http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml?part=2&chap=2

* net-mail/cyrus-imapd-2.2.13-r1 {:0} [D 2.3.9] -afs -drac -idled
kerberos pam -snmp ssl tcpd -unsupported_8bit

Additionally only 2.3.9 supports enabling this patch.  You will need to
unmask 2.3.9 (it is keyword masked as ~x86 ~amd64)

Then you would need to enable the USE flag "autocreate" in order to use
that.

Hope that makes sense, if not you can always visit IRC and ask for help
on Freenode in #gentoo

Scott