Slow lmtpd

Andre Nathan andre at digirati.com.br
Fri Mar 2 07:21:47 EST 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 16:41 -0600, Blake Hudson wrote:
> > Actually it's still happening :( I read in the archives that the only
> > way to actually avoid the locking in deliver.db is to also disable
> > sieve, is that true?

So, I'm willing to recompile cyrus and comment the calls to
dupicate_check() and duplicate_mark() that are done in deliver_mailbox()
in imap/lmtpd.c... would that break anything (other than duplicate
checking :) ?

Is there a cyrus version where specifying "duplicatesuppression: 0"
actually prevents the duplicate check and thus the database locking
issues I could upgrade to a newer version too, no problem.

Thanks,
Andre