Migrating Cyrus IMAP users to a new host

Ezsra McDonald ezsra_mcdonald at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 14:25:16 EDT 2003

I want to move my cyrus mail to a new host which is
running a newer version of cyrus imap. Is it possible
to just backup the imap accounts from the old host and
drop them on the new host after creating all of the
mail accounts? I suspect I might need to re-index each
account afterwards.

Is this possible? I think it would be faster and less
work than trying to do a mailbox migration with the
migration tools.

--Ezsra