Migrating Cyrus IMAP users to a new host

Tom Carroll tcarroll at chc-chimes.com
Tue May 27 15:06:05 EDT 2003

Ezsra -

I performed the method as you suggested.  Only one problem: the Berkeley
db incompatibilities (db3 to db4).  This forced me to use reconstruct to
update the indexes.  Some state information was lost that aggravated the
users (users maintain > 700 MB in their inboxes), but
beyond that, everything appears fine.  Mind you, my upgrade was minor:
2.1.9 to 2.1.12.

- Tom