[GAP] CMUChangeLogConsumer Full Sync

Jeffrey Eaton jeaton at cmu.edu
Wed Jan 13 12:42:53 EST 2016

We have a cron job that does the full sync.  Its just a shell script which calls:

java -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=$GROUPER_HOME/conf/grouper.jks -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=$KEYSTOREPASS -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=$GROUPER_HOME/conf/grouper.ts -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=$TRUSTPASS -Dgrouper.home="$GROUPER_HOME/“  -jar lib/grouper/cmuConsumer.jar -all

We run it once a day, at 12:30am.  Normally it doesn’t find anything.

-jeaton