[GAP] CMUChangeLogConsumer Full Sync

Jason Vinnedge jdv13 at psu.edu
Wed Jan 13 09:50:18 EST 2016

Good Morning,

I have integrated the CMUChangeLogConsumer with a test instance of Grouper that we have here.  I added the following to grouper-loader.properties:

changeLog.consumer.consumermain.class = edu.cmu.grouper.changelog.consumer.ConsumerMain
changeLog.consumer.consumermain.quartzCron = 0 * * * * ?

Each time the loader executes the job, it will pick up any changes (Example, if I added a member to a group) and push messages onto the queue as expected.  My question is how does a full sync get executed?

I found the following in the sample grouper-loader.properties file that I tried, but without success:

changeLog.consumer.consumermain.fullSync.class = edu.cmu.grouper.changelog.consumer.ConsumerMain
changeLog.consumer.consumermain.fullSync.quartzCron = 0 * * * * ?
changeLog.consumer.consumermain.fullSync.runAtStartup = true

Thank you in advance for any information!

Jason Vinnedge

Identity Services
identity.psu.edu <http://identity.psu.edu/>
The Pennsylvania State University