alice-teacher Error when trying to save with event press event

Donald Slater djslater107 at mac.com
Sat Mar 4 13:34:09 EST 2023

Oops, I guess it would help to look at the entire message… I see what is going on now…

Still this would not have to be a parameter. A local, temporary vehicle variable could be created within the method to store the current property value, and used to reset the property at the end of the method.

Sorry,
Don Slater